The Honda Group of Companies in the Asia & Oceania region today kicked off the “Honda Asian Journey 2018,” a Honda big bike caravan that will cruise down Peninsular Malaysia from November 2 to November 4, 2018, ending up at the Malaysian Motorcycle Grand Prix (MotoGP) event.
Once again, over 60 riders comprised of customers, journalists, Honda dealers, and associates from six countries, namely Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines, and India, will experience the fun and joy of riding Honda big bikes all the way to the destination, the Sepang International Circuit.
The journey started at Stadium Batu Kawan in Penang, a northwest state of Malaysia, where all riders gathered for safe riding training and to warm up on over 60 Honda big bikes they will experience during the journey, such as the new Goldwing, Africa Twin, CB1000R, and CB1100. The caravan then kicked off by travelling to Cameron Highlands, where a scenic landscape awaited the riders to enjoy while cruising.
The itinerary of the Honda Asian Journey 2018 is:
- November 2: The caravan kicks off with a ride from Penang toCameron Highlands, a mountainous district in Malaysia’s Pahang state.
- November 3: Ridefrom Cameron Highlands to Putrajaya, the federal administrative center, to attend a welcome dinner featuring an exclusiveappearance by MotoGP riders, including 2018 Champion, Marc Marquez.
- November 4: Ride to Sepang International Circuit for theMotoGP race along with hundreds of other Honda customers to cheer for the Honda GP ridersin the Malaysia MotoGP.
The following Honda Group of Companies in the Asia & Oceania region are hosting the Honda Asian Journey 2018:
- Boon Siew Honda Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia)
- PT Astra Honda Motor (Indonesia)
- A.P. Honda Co., Ltd. (Thailand)
- Honda Vietnam Co., Ltd. (Vietnam)
- Honda Philippines Inc. (The Philippines)
- Honda Motorcycle and ScooterIndia Pvt., Ltd. (India)
- Asian Honda Motor Co., Ltd., regional headquarters for the Honda Asia & Oceania region.
Total distance: Approximately 490 kilometers.
Honda models: Goldwing GL1800, F6C, Africa Twin CRF1000L, CB1000R, CB1100 series, Rebel 500, CTX1300, VFR1200X, NC750 series, CBR650F, CB650F, CBR500R, CB500 series
Information about and photos of the Honda Asian Journey 2018 can be found using the official hashtag #hondaasianjourney on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.