Samsung has always been committed to providing customers with the best and safest shopping experience. The Korean company has taken extra precautions in all of its Samsung Experience Stores to ensure the safety of both employees and customers.
Samsung Philippines adheres to the guidelines set by the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases. To keep consumers and employees safe, health and safety protocols are strictly followed – limiting the number of its customers to only 50%, mandatory use of masks, and frequent cleaning in all stores.
Here’s a closer look at how committed Samsung is to provide a safer shopping experience, especially now that the Galaxy S21 Series 5G is available in-stores nationwide:
- Unique QR health declaration codes are installed at every entrance of Samsung Experience Stores to promote a safe and contactless contact tracing process. After completing the health declaration form, customers are greeted by Samsung Experience Store personnel, wearing face masks and face shields in the stores at all times. Health and safety precaution guidelines are also distributed inside the stores.
- Product demonstrations are done side-by-side instead of face-to-face while keeping the required safe distance of one (1) meter to make sure everyone is socially-distanced. Smart Switch self-help guides and leaflets are also issued to customers to minimize prolonged interaction in the store.
- Store personnel always disinfect the display units and frequently visited areas of the store after every customer interaction.
- Acrylic sneeze shields are installed in cashier counters in all Samsung Experience Stores to serve as a protective barrier between employees and customers.
- To limit physical interaction in the stores, Samsung’s Live Shop Assist and Customer Service hotline are also open to assist customers remotely.
Head over to the nearest Samsung Experience Store today to buy the latest Galaxy devices! To find the Samsung Experience Store near you, visit samsung.com/ph/samsung-experience-store/locations/ .
 Section 2(4) of the IATF Omnibus Guidelines on the Implementation of Community Quarantine in the Philippines (with amendments as of January 21, 2021)