One of the best things about the summer season is the joy that comes with experimenting on new recipes using cooking essentials that makes meal prep a breeze. Dedicated to making cooking at home easy and enjoyable, Tefal Cookware will be having a sitewide sale of up to 50% off at LazMall from March 6 to March 9. From everyday frypans, innovative cookware sets to multifunctional kitchen gadgets, discover the kitchen essentials that will have you planning your summer meals in no time.
Your Everyday Cookware
Enjoy meal preparation with the Daily Cook Frypan 24cm that’s sure to make life easier and more comfortable. The Daily Cook Frypan 24cm is made with high impact bonded stainless steel and a Titanium coating that ensures maximum durability for safe, intensive cooking. It features the unique Thermo-Spot that indicates the perfect cooking temperature for flavorful results. Shop the Daily Cook Frypan 24cm for only P1,920!
Keep Cool and Cook with Comfort
Designed to make cooking more enjoyable, the Cook & Cool Set features a soft-touch stay-cool silicone handle that lets you prepare meals with no risk of hand burns even after hours of use. Each pot and pan is fixed with extra-resistant riveted stainless steel handles for a perfect grip and stress-free cooking. Cook & Cool Set includes: Saucepan 16cm + lid, Stockpot 24cm + lid and Frypan 24cm. Get the Cook & Cool Set at 50% off for only P4,750!
Versatility to the Next Level
Busy foodies can now cook from the hob, move to the oven, serve a masterpiece dish directly from the pot or pan, and store leftovers in the fridge with the ultra-practical Tefal Ingenio. This cookware set features a 100% safe removable handle that can be switched from one pan to another in a single click. It likewise features a space-saving, stackable design that ensures easy storage in limited cupboard spaces, for added convenience. Tefal Ingenio is crafted with the patented Tefal Titanium Excellence for a long lasting non-stick coating as well as the unique Thermo-Spot indicator that tells you when to start cooking to guarantee perfect texture, color and taste. Score the Tefal Ingenio 8pc Set Blue at 50% off for only P9,975!
Your Next Favorite Kitchen Tools & Gadgets
Fun and easy meal prep calls for multifunctional kitchen tools & gadgets. Enjoy meal preparation with the Manual Chopper that gets the job done fast and effortlessly. With no electricity needed, this manual chopper features an in-lid patented boost system with two independent blades and a blade guide for efficient and consistent results. It includes a clear bowl and a soft-touch handle that’s comfortable and enjoyable to use for all your cooking needs. Get the Manual Chopper 900ml at 50% off for only P1,375.
For meal prep that requires more chopping force, the Fresh Kitchen Knives are your best bet. It features stainless steel blades, a nonstick coating, as well as ergonomic handles for added comfort during use. It adds a pop of color to your kitchen with its colorful non stick coating. Fresh Kitchen Knives includes Chef Knives 15cm, Utility Knives 12cm and Santoku Knives 12cm. Get yours for as low as P600!
Huge deals you wouldn’t dare to miss!
From March 6 to 7, visit Tefal Cookware’s Flagship Store at LazMall and get 20% off on all items and up to 50% on March 8-9. You can also score free shipping up to P50 plus P50 off campaign voucher for a minimum purchase of P3,500. Score bigger discounts and get P100 off for a minimum spend of P6,000 or P200 off for a minimum spend of P9,000.
Excited for more discounts? Get an additional 2% off when you buy 2 Tefal products and an additional 4% off when you buy 3! Don’t forget to follow Tefal Cookware in LazMall to get a special P20 off on your first purchase.
What are you waiting for? Visit Tefal Cookware at LazMall and add to cart now to get these exciting deals!
Catch Chef Rosebud’s LazLive cooking demo
On March 8, 4PM, head to Tefal Cookware at LazMall via the Lazada app and join Chef Rosebud Benitez as she shares easy recipes with the Tefal Ingenio cookware set. Known for her quick and no-fuss healthy recipes, the celebrity chefmom will share her cooking experience using the innovative and space-saving cookware set that features a safe, removable handle for the ultimate convenience and a Thermo-Spot indicator for flavorful results. Viewers stand a chance to win the Tefal Comfort Touch Cheese Knife 12cm + Cover and Tefal SuperCook DP 28cm. Stay tuned for exciting giveaways and vouchers every 15 minutes, so mark your calendars and don’t miss this!
Herbed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops about 1″ thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 10 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon zested and cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For pan sauce:
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F and place an oven rack in the center. Pat the pork chops dry with a paper towel and season evenly on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat TEFAL skillet on high or medium-high heat until very hot.
- Add the oil (2 tablespoons) and swirl to coat the bottom of the pan. Add the pork chops to the skillet and allow to sear, undisturbed, for 2 minutes. While they are searing, sprinkle ½ teaspoon of oregano and thyme, minced clove of garlic, and half the lemon zest on the top side of the pork chops.
- Turn off the heat on the burner and flip the pork chops. With the seared side facing up, sprinkle the remainder of the herbs, minced garlic, and lemon zest on top of the pork chops. Place the lemon wedges in the spaces around the pork chops.
- Slide skillet onto center oven rack and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until internal temperature is 145 degrees F. Remove pork chops to a plate or cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- When you remove the pork chops and lemons, use tongs to squeeze as much lemon juice out of the slices as you can into the skillet. While the pork chops are resting, return the skillet to the stovetop on medium-high heat.
- Add the white wine and use a wooden spoon to deglaze and scrape up any stuck-on bits from the bottom of the skillet.
- Pour in the chicken stock and simmer until about half the liquid has evaporated and the sauce has thickened about 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add the butter to the skillet. Stir until it’s melted into the sauce. Spoon sauce over the pork chops to serve.